Discover how to make bread easy, healthy, protein and macrobiotic without the need for courses to make bread. This homemade bread recipe is a recipe for unleavened bread, without sugar, with sea salt and olive oil. Knowing how to make homemade bread is much cheaper, healthier and easier than you can imagine. You just need the illusion and desire to eat the best bread of your life, made with your own hands. We will avoid frozen bread and also, you can know how to make gluten free bread if you need it. There is no way to make bread at home and bake bread!
If you make your own bread following this recipe of homemade breads, you do not have to pull your hair to know where to buy unleavened bread or gluten-free bread. You also do not need a specialized bread oven.
The flour to make bread that I recommend is any flour that is integral, and that is a type of cereal used in your region in a traditional way. Examples of bread flour: wheat, spelled, rye, barley, oats, corn, buckwheat, millet and brown rice. Nowadays it is becoming easier to find establishments to buy excellent flours or even quality whole-grain breads, places where buying rye bread or rice can be very normal.
Ingredients for making homemade bread and bread making procedure to know how homemade bread is made step by step:
– 600 wholemeal spelled flour (4.5 glasses)
– 50ml of unrefined cold pressed olive oil
– 1.5 teaspoons of sea salt or Himalayan salt
– 1.5 glasses of good quality water
Elaboration of whole wheat bread:
-Disolve the sea salt in the water.
-Tape the whole flour with a thin sieve to remove the thicker bran and obtain a finer bran flour.
– In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and knead with love until reaching a homogeneous bun that does not stick too much on the fingers. You can continue kneading in the allowance.
– Oil the same container with oil or put a little flour in the base and leave the dough covered with a rag for at least half an hour. The longer the better.
– Preheat the oven to 180ºc.
– After time, knead and prepare a “chorizo” to proceed to cut small loaves the size of a tennis ball.
– Make a small horizontal cut at the top, without pinching down.
-Collect them on a glass tray or on a baking sheet and cook for 50 minutes.
As for gluten, the best known gluten-free meals for baking are buckwheat flour and brown rice flour. You can also find millet flour. When shopping for gluten free, you can find buckwheat bread in grocery stores and supermarkets. This is the bread for celiacs par excellence and the most used celiac flour.
Bread ingredients can be very varied, depending on the imagination or the needs of each. I have decided to make a basic integral bread so that each one can add his own creativity in the form of seeds, nuts, mixing flours, etc. Therefore, mine is an easy homemade bread recipe that everyone can go by customizing.
The oven to make homemade bread that I use is an electric oven of the most normal. However, it would be even better if you could make your bread with a gas, mud or stone oven.
You know how bread is made. From this homemade bread recipe, I encourage you to practice how to prepare homemade bread and avoid yeast to make bread and any homemade bread with yeast.